How to climb the Liquor Ladder: From Beer to Wine

 

Nearly everyone can recall their first alcohol drink. My first drink of alcohol was a few years ago. When I was seven years of age, I took a sip from my father's Bud Light and realized that it did not taste like the root beer that I used to drink, which I mixed with vanilla ice cream in large plastic containers. Knowing that my germ-aphobic father would be rocked in the corner if I poured the beer back into the can, I focused on keeping my nose clean and refused to drink it.

In my late teens, beer bongs and stands at keg stands called me. I chanted my name unison and performed the slow clap that is often seen in inspirational scenes in movies. Truth is, I didn’t like beer back then, and I don’t like it anymore. They've always tasted the exact same to me, from the cheap stuff that fills kegs at frat houses around the globe to the more expensive wheat beers with oranges, They have always tasted bad.

This is why I chose to climb the corporate ladder for liquor consumption after college, when beer barely flowed from my dorm rooms faucets. The next step up was wine.

This decision was made initially because of the health advantages of wine. Wine is not like beer. Each pint of wine contains more white hennessy alcohol, which means that each pint has more belly fat. However, wine offers many benefits to one's health, including heart health. Wine is more than just alcohol.

It wasn't easy to make the leap from beer to wine. While beer is junior varsity, wine is varsity. Wine is a big deal. There are many rules that you need to follow in order to make the transition smooth.


 

Avoid Drinking Games

From Quarters up to Century Club beer was used for drinking competitions. The game piece passing Go and collecting two hundred bucks was beer. However, a game of drinking with wine could lead to praying to the porcelain God in the later hours. Wine is not meant to be drunk in large quantities. The occasional beer belch is all that is needed to make someone feel better. Wine isn't a toy.

Wine should not be chugged

My theory is that someone like me, who dislikes beer, came up with the idea of chugging. The faster you chugge, the less chance for tasting. However, wine is meant to taste; it should be enjoyed. Every sip of wine should be a different experience, and your beer bottles will be jealous.

The Variety

There are many types of beer. However, the majority of beer tastes similar. Some beer is just not as good as others. However, two different wines can have drastically different tastes. Wine drinkers have the freedom to choose from many years, varieties, and flavours. Wine drinkers can choose from red or white wine and wine from as far away as France as well as Oregon. Wine drinkers will find the wine they love after a few wine tastings.

Celebrate the History and Culture

Wine is not only delicious but also rich in culture and history. Learn about wine to understand the history of our planet, from the first wine exports in the 1st century AD to the prohibition of planting vineyards by King of Spain. You can also learn more about the regional values by tasting wines from different regions.

Behave Yourself

You should behave like you are drinking wine when you drink wine. While I don't recommend that you speak in English or hold your wine glass at an angle of 90 degrees, wine requires a level of sophistication that beer can't match. Beer is more barbaric than wine. Your behavior with wine should be sophisticated, a behavior that points to a bottle Pinot Gris and tells the recipient, "She's here."

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts About Online News

Benefits of Professional Window Cleaning

How to Get Rid Of Moss on Your Lawn